The modules are planned to be produced to meet international UL and TUV/IEC standards. The UL and IEC certification process is on. The unit will be producing initially 60 cell configuration modules with normal contacts. Each module is expected to produce power output of about 230 Watt (peak), using cells of 156mm x 156mm size and 180 ± 20μm thickness. The modules are guaranteed for 25 years with globally accepted deterioration norms in power-output over time.
Nautral Power will be offering warranties for 12/18 months for manufacturing defects.
Note: The below specifications, features and performance parameters are typical and can be customized to suit client requirements.
- Fetures Or Benefits
- 60 polycrystalline silicon 6” solar PV A-Grade cells from reputed global suppliers like Gintech or equivalent etc
- Peak Power ranging from 225 to 245 Wp
- Tolerance on power output – 0 / + 4.99 Wp
- Designed for upto 1000V
- Suitable for grid and off-grid applications
- Anodised Aluminium frame and tempered low Fe glass
- Bizlink or equivalent IP65 enclosure, IP67 plug-in connector, 1 mtr 4 sq mm cable and 15 amps diodes
- UL certified : IEC 61215, IEC 61730 – 1, IEC 61730 – 2 and UL 1703
- Temperature Coefficients
- Short circuit current : 0.0041 A/°C
- Open circuit voltage : -0.1158 V/°C
- Max Power output : -1.0266 W/°C
- Physical features
- Weight 19 kgs
- Module size 1648mm x 985mm
- Maximum tested load 5400 Pa
- Hailstorm resistance As per UL/IEC standard